SUPPLEMENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS GOVERNING PUBLIC USE OF THE MARINA AT OCEANPORT
1. All New Jersey State laws, rules, and regulations governing use of watercraft shall apply.
2. Boat ramp shall be available from sunup to sundown. The launching and retrieval of all watercraft shall be permitted only at the boat ramp.
3. All vessels shall be equipped with a U.S. Coast Guard approved type I, II, III, III hybrid inflatable, or V personal flotation device in serviceable condition per person onboard the vessel.
4. No person shall swim, wade, scuba dive, or snorkel in the marina or dock area.
5. Fishing, crabbing, and/or cleaning fish is not permitted on Marina docks.
6. All persons under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult in order to go on the docks.
7. Wetland areas are designated for wildlife habitat; all other use is prohibited.
8. All pets shall be leashed and under control at all times.
9. Trash and recycling are to be properly disposed ashore.
10. All vessel owners must abide by all Federal and New Jersey Pollution Laws.
11. The Marina will not be responsible for any liability or personal injury incurred by the vessel owner and/or his/her guests on any part of the Marina property.
12. The Marina will not be responsible for any theft or damage from any source, including fire, collision, allusion, grounding and damage cause by wind and water.
13. Vessels must be properly moored at all times and must be kept clean and free of all debris.
14. Docks may not be obstructed for any reason.
These rules are for everyone’s safety. Please abide by them. Thank you!